Tuesday, February 22, 2011

No puedo caber más información en mi cabeza.

Oh my god, I'm tired. This is a lot for an old lady like me to take in. Studying all day. Walking around town all afternoon. Today, I took a siesta! But now I am going out to watch salsa dancing in El Centro with Nicole. She has taken a couple of salsa dance classes here, and her teacher told her that there is dancing somewhere near the downtown square every night, so I am persuaded to go with her -- to watch only! But it doesn't even get started until 8:30. I was so tired in class today my teacher told me that yawning was not allowed -- at least I think that's what she said. After comida today at 3:00, I was ready for a nap. Hopefully that will give me strength to go out tonight!

Hasta luego.

1 comment:

  1. No PUEDE caber mas informacion en mi cabeza.

    Me da gusto que hays decidido tomar este viaje. Sientete orgullosa de haberlo logrado.

    ReplyDelete